In business since 1994, Fitzpatrick Painting & Construction is the Valley’s Premier Painting and Remodeling Company. We specialize in interior/exterior painting, residential & commercial remodels, siding, dry rot repair, additions and new construction projects. We are a hands-on contractor recognized for a highly skilled workforce that shares a commitment to excellence. Fitzpatrick Painting Inc. is a local held company, providing excellent career advancement opportunities, competitive pay and benefits, and an enjoyable work environment.
Possess a good work ethic and a willingness to learn new skills. You must not be afraid of heights. You will prep surfaces for painting, scrape, sand and caulk. You will do job site clean up
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to speak and understand conversational English.
- Ability to follow directions asking questions if directions are unclear.
- Use safety practices at all times, as set forth in the Fitzpatrick Painting, Inc. Safety Manual.
- Regularly works in outside conditions that may include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust, and finish fumes. Noise level is generally average level of a city sidewalk.
- Excellent stamina is required as duties require one to move and maneuver material and equipment weighing up to 55 pounds or more.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue and to effectively, jump, sprint or throw an object.
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
- Work on ladders up to 30 feet in height and climb all types of general use ladders and use
- personal fall protection equipment.
- Load Fitzpatrick Painting vehicle with required supplies including 5 gallon buckets of paint, ladders, spray pumps, boxes of plastic, caulking, tape and paper.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver license and proof of insurance and have full use of vehicle during business hours to travel to individual job sites during the day.
• Competitive pay
• Medical Insurance
• Retirement Benefit
I have reviewed and understand this job description and can fulfill the essential functions of this job. I understand I may be assigned other duties.